Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Barb's butterfly

Forced to paint.............
I have not painted in awhile.....
Friend of a friend was dying of cancer. they were having a party for her the theme was butterflies and new life in Chirst. I wanted to procrastinate but could not. I wanted to say no I can't paint (I am too stressed...depressed...
rusty...self conscious). I could not come up with a good enough excuse to not paint for a dying sister in Christ. So I painted this butterfly. I still hate it. I wanted so bad to not give it to Pam to take with her.
Makes me cry........Barb (my dying sister) opened her eyes at party saw my butterfly and said "beautiful". She was lifted up in prayer and in celebration that day. The room was full of transformation....full of butterflies.......... The Lord took Barb to be with Him two mornings later. Most days I wish He would take me. I long for perfect love... so I pray I can experience His here and express His here where I am ...earthbound.