Wednesday, April 29, 2009

breaking my own rules

Often times when a student will show me their drawings they will be on notebook paper, the back of a test, on a napkin........ You get the idea............ Granted you have to act when the inspiration strikes you, but I always stress getting out some good paper and using their sketchbooks. This drawing I broke my own rule. (My rules are just suggestions...I am hoping my students realize this).
Evan was working on his school stuff........I had to seize the moment. =)

Song that I love today:

Rush Of Fools - Undo
I've been here before, now here I am again Standing at the door, praying You'll let me back in
To label me a prodigal would be Only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be

I focused on the score, but I could never win
Trying to ignore, a life of hiding my sin
To label me a hypocrite would be
Only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be

Make every step
lead me back to
The sovereign way that You

[Chorus]
Turn me around pick me up
Undo what I've become
Bring me back to the place
Of forgiveness and grace
I need You, need Your help
I can't do this myself
You�re the only one
who can undo What I've become

God is good =)